Penang, Sept 24 — The Consumers Association of Penang (CAP) recently reiterated its stand that vaccination in Malaysia for Covid-19 should not be mandated and made compulsory and that people have a right to choose whether to be vaccinated.
According to a press statement released by CAP, recent scientific findings have shown that the Covid-19 vaccines:
- do not prevent infection or spread of the virus;· vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant of Covid-19 may be able to transmit the virus as much as unvaccinated individuals due to similar viral loads (or infectiousness)
- vaccine immunity rapidly decreases especially when a new variant like the Delta variant becomes dominant which means that herd immunity will not be achieved through vaccination
- Natural immunity from previous Covid-19 infection confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-Cov-2 compared to the BioNTech-Pfizer two dosed vaccine-induced immunity. All severities of Covid-19 illness produce healthy levels of natural immunity.
- The Delta variant of SARS-Cov-2 may soon become completely resistant to the Covid-19 vaccines.
This raises concern that the Covid-19 jabs with mass vaccination could worsen the pandemic by triggering new variants via immune escape. As such, a mandated vaccine has no justification because vaccinating individuals do not stop or even slow the spread of the Delta variant.
The main reason for a mandate is to protect others from infection and these studies prove beyond doubt that it does not achieve this.
The argument that only vaccinated people will be allowed in public spaces, work, attend school, university, or college to identify and keep out the unvaccinated who are public health threats falls apart.
The rationale for vaccine passports (in Malaysia vaccine certificates in the MySejahtera App) according to Harvard Medical School professor Martin Kulldorf is unscientific, unethical, discriminatory, and absurd in light of these new studies.
It follows that a person with natural immunity from a previous infection is ‘exponentially safer to be around than someone who had the vaccines but not prior infection’. As for people who have not had Covid-19 and choose not to get the shots their status poses no increased risk to anyone but themselves.
Whereas the vaccinated may actually pose an increased risk to others because if they get re-infected and their symptoms are mild or non-existent but the viral load is high, they are more likely to carry on as usual instead of isolating themselves because they suspect they are not infected and infectious.
In the process, they are out spreading the virus around to others, both the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. Recent events have also refuted the often-repeated refrain that this is a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’, namely those who have not received the Covid-19 jab make up the bulk of those hospitalized and dying from the Delta variant.
However, we are seeing a shift in hospitalization rates from the unvaccinated to those who are fully vaccinated or have gotten one of the injections.
They include the following:
- In Israel, which unrolled the world’s fastest and most massive vaccination campaign, the fully vaccinated made up the bulk of serious cases and Covid-related deaths in July 2021. By mid-August, 59% of serious cases were among those who were fully ‘vaccinated’
- Data from the UK show a similar trend among those over the age of 50. In this age group, partially and fully jabbed people account for 68% of hospitalisation and 70% of Covid deaths.
- Data from the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between July 6, 2021 and July 25, 2021, 469 Covid cases were identified in an outbreak in Barnstable County Massachusetts. Of those who tested positive, 14% had received two Covid shots and were considered ‘fully vaccinated’. A whopping 80% of Covid-related hospitalizations were also in this group.
- MOH figures showed that between August 12 to September 8, there was an average of 34 daily cases among those fully vaccinated in the ICU demonstrating that vaccines do not prevent severe Covid.
This shows that vaccinated people are susceptible to breakthrough infections which means that they are not protected against infection after they have been vaccinated.
The conclusion that can be drawn is that Covid-19 vaccines are both unsafe and ineffective. Blaming the unvaccinated for the surge in Covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths are disingenuous.
As has been widely reported, all current vaccines have been associated with serious blood problems, notably both large and microscopic blood clots. People have died from brain bleeds and strokes, and heart failures.
There are also many other types of adverse side effects causing a host of medical problems. US Centres for Disease Control Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Systems (VAERS) in August listed 12,791 deaths; 16,044 permanent disabilities; 70,677 emergency room visits; 51,242 hospitalizations; and 13,139 life-threatening events among 682,873 reported injuries from 571,831 cases.
By way of contrast, VAERS has recorded more than twice as many deaths following the FDA emergency use authorization of the experimental Covid-19 shots during the past eight and half months than deaths recorded following all FDA-approved vaccines for the past 30 years.
The vaccines were rolled out at an unprecedented speed, under cover of urgency where the US and the EU health authorities waived normal animal trials, did not even approve the safety but gave ‘emergency use authorization’.
In other words, this is an experimental drug not a vaccine, using genetic engineering or mRNA technology. The appropriate reproductive toxicity studies, the teratogenicity studies, the pharmacodynamics (what drug does to the body) studies, and the pharmacokinetics (what the body does to the drug) studies were not done.
As well, mRNA technology has never been successfully utilized to show its capacity to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases in human beings. On top of this, the vaccine makers were granted total exemption from liability and damage litigation.
Therefore, mandating the public to take an experimental vaccine that has shown serious adverse events is harmful, immoral, unethical, and damaging. There is no way to provide or obtain informed consent.
Those who mandated the Covid-19 injections are culpable and liable for potential long-lasting harm to those whom they pressure into taking these experimental gene therapies with the threat of exclusion from employment, education, and participation in society.
More egregious is the fact that the vaccine mandate is now extended to children age 12 to 17, despite the fact that children’s near statistical zero risk of infection, of transmitting the virus, and severe outcome if infected.
Injecting children with an experimental drug that is harmful, that one cannot possibly give parents and guardians informed consent for would violate the Malaysian Constitution; the Convention on the Rights of the Child; the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (which specifically states that one cannot force people to take a drug, that they have to have informed consent, and that animal research has to have been done beforehand to prove it is safe); the Nuremberg Code which forbids unethical harmful medical experiments on people; and the Declaration of Helsinki which principles include the protection of the health of vulnerable groups and persons and the obligations to research subjects.
As can be seen, the pursuit of herd immunity through mass vaccination will not be achievable as the vaccines do not work, while the questionable safety of vaccines and the potential for mass vaccination to turn into a global health disaster through ‘immune escape’, clearly show mass vaccination to deal with the ongoing pandemic is not the solution nor is it desirable.
Hence it is imperative that other treatment options need to be considered and included. An effective and successful response to the Covid-19 pandemic requires early treatment of the disease.
Many medical experts are advocating early home-outpatient and prophylactic treatment of the virus with protocols based on safe, cheap, and effective generics like Ivermectin while enhancing natural immunity.
According to Dr. Peter McCullough, 85% of Covid deaths in the US could have been prevented had early treatment protocols been widely implemented rather than censored.
Dr. McCullough is one of the pioneers in treating Covid-19 and one of the top five most published medical researchers in the US.
In view of the high death rates and mounting cases of the fully vaccinated among the new Covid infection cases and those hospitalized in Malaysia, the Ministry of Health needs to seriously review and revise its policies especially in light of the recent scientific findings concerning Covid-19 vaccines and mass vaccination. Health policies must reflect the scientific and medical reality.